cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] Components in JIRA and bug assignment
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 22:14:57 GMT
I would like to separate this thread on tickets assignments in JIRA.

Previously it was mentioned that we can add additional components into JIRA CLOUDSTACK project
and have ticket default to maintainer of the component - who can then assign it to a proper
developer.

What do you think?

Any other suggestions?

If agreed, who has the karma in JIRA to do this?

What components we need to add or remove to lower the confusion?

Last but not least, if someone can explain how bug reporter would identify the proper component,
we can then post it on WIKI and minimize the error rate caused by improper bug filling.