cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelar...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: New Committer: Krishnan, Sowmya
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 10:53:31 GMT
Congrats Sowmya !!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Radhika Puthiyetath [mailto:radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:19 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: New Committer: Krishnan, Sowmya

Party time, Sowmya :-)

Welcome aboard...

-----Original Message-----
From: Prasanna Santhanam [mailto:tsp@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:08 PM
To: CloudStack Dev
Subject: New Committer: Krishnan, Sowmya

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Sowmya Krishnan to
become a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Sowmya!

--
Prasanna.,
on behalf of the Apache CloudStack PMC