cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: S3 API broken in 4.2
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 05:22:16 GMT
Yeah, it was always a tech preview kind of thing. The basic operations
used to work, but since most of the available client tools
(s3cmd/boto/etc) had special workarounds for odd AWS behaviors (in the
return behavior), they would have a hard time working with the S3
implementation in CloudStack which was based entirely on the WSDL.