cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kelven Yang <kelven.y...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE] spring-modularization to master - Spring Modularization
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 17:46:07 GMT
+1

Kelven 

On 10/9/13 9:18 AM, "Chip Childers" <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:

>+1 from me too.
>
>
>On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Prasanna Santhanam <tsp@apache.org>
>wrote:
>
>> Here's the BVT result from spring-modularization branch: Failures that
>> are listed exist on master as well. So the branch doesn't break
>> anything additionally.
>>
>> +1 to merge
>>
>> http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/test-matrix/571/
>>
>> Xen: Test Run: #892
>> Logs:
>>
>> 
>>http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/test-matrix/571/distro=centos63,hyperv
>>isor=xen,profile=xen62/
>> --------
>> Total:85
>> Fail :22
>> Skip :1
>> --------
>>
>> name                                               pass    fail    skip
>> test_internal_lb/                                     1       0       0
>> test_iso/                                             1       1       0
>> test_pvlan/                                           1       0       0
>> test_deploy_vm/                                       1       0       0
>> test_volumes/                                         0       2       0
>> test_deploy_vms_with_varied_deploymentplanners/       3       0       0
>> test_guest_vlan_range/                                1       0       0
>> test_regions/                                         1       0       0
>> test_vm_life_cycle/                                   8       2       0
>> test_non_contigiousvlan/                              1       0       0
>> test_ssvm/                                            9       1       0
>> test_disk_offerings/                                  3       0       0
>> test_reset_vm_on_reboot/                              1       0       0
>> test_network_acl/                                     1       0       0
>> test_global_settings/                                 0       2       0
>> test_privategw_acl/                                   0       1       0
>> test_affinity_groups/                                 0       1       0
>> test_multipleips_per_nic/                             1       0       0
>> test_deploy_vm_with_userdata/                         2       0       0
>> test_loadbalance/                                     0       3       0
>> test_templates/                                       5       2       1
>> test_public_ip_range/                                 1       0       0
>> test_vm_snapshots/                                    0       3       0
>> test_resource_detail/                                 0       1       0
>> test_portable_publicip/                               2       0       0
>> test_network/                                         5       2       0
>> test_routers/                                         9       0       0
>> test_nic/                                             1       0       0
>> test_scale_vm/                                        1       0       0
>> test_service_offerings/                               3       1       0
>> --------
>>
>>
>> Regressions
>> --------
>> name
>>     duration    age
>> integration.smoke.test_ssvm.TestSSVMs.test_07_reboot_ssvm
>>        86.497      1
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_templates.TestCreateTemplate.test_01_create_templa
>>te
>>      61.837      1
>>
>> Failures
>> --------
>> name
>>                          duration    age
>> <nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestISO>:setup
>>                            128.276      1
>> integration.smoke.test_volumes.TestCreateVolume.test_01_create_volume
>>                              0.083     22
>> <nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestVolumes>:setup
>>                            263.343     21
>> integration.smoke.test_vm_life_cycle.TestVMLifeCycle.test_09_expunge_vm
>>                            125.244     21
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_vm_life_cycle.TestVMLifeCycle.test_10_attachAndDet
>>ach_iso
>>                    1059.25       2
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_global_settings.TestUpdateConfigWithScope.test_Upd
>>ateConfigParamWithScope
>>       0.028     21
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_global_settings.TestUpdateConfigWithScope.test_Upd
>>ateConfigParamWithScope
>>       0.059     21
>> integration.smoke.test_privategw_acl.TestPrivateGwACL.test_privategw_acl
>>                           208.673     21
>> <nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestDeployVmWithAffinityGroup>:setup
>>                              0          2
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_loadbalance.TestLoadBalance.test_01_create_lb_rule
>>_src_nat
>>                   1023.78       3
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_loadbalance.TestLoadBalance.test_02_create_lb_rule
>>_non_nat
>>                   1003.45       3
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_loadbalance.TestLoadBalance.test_assign_and_remova
>>l_lb
>>                       1003.46       3
>> integration.smoke.test_templates.TestTemplates.test_03_delete_template
>>                             5.12      21
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_vm_snapshots.TestVmSnapshot.test_01_create_vm_snap
>>shots
>>                       993.25       2
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_vm_snapshots.TestVmSnapshot.test_02_revert_vm_snap
>>shots
>>                       993.239      2
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_vm_snapshots.TestVmSnapshot.test_03_delete_vm_snap
>>shots
>>                         1.23       2
>> <nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestResourceDetail>:setup
>>                             0         21
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_network.TestPortForwarding.test_01_port_fwd_on_src
>>_nat
>>                       1003.63       2
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_network.TestPortForwarding.test_02_port_fwd_on_non
>>_src_nat
>>                   1008.55       2
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_service_offerings.TestServiceOfferings.test_04_cha
>>nge_offering_small
>>         1008.6        2
>>
>> Fixed
>> --------
>> name
>> duration    age
>> integration.smoke.test_vm_life_cycle.TestVMLifeCycle.test_08_migrate_vm
>>    40.891      0
>> integration.smoke.test_scale_vm.TestScaleVm.test_01_scale_vm
>>    5.16       0
>>
>>
>> KVM: Test Run: #891
>> Logs:
>>
>> 
>>http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/test-matrix/571/distro=centos63,hyperv
>>isor=kvm,profile=kvm-centos63/
>> --------
>> Total:89
>> Fail :22
>> Skip :2
>> --------
>>
>> name                                               pass    fail    skip
>> test_internal_lb/                                     1       0       0
>> test_iso/                                             4       1       1
>> test_pvlan/                                           1       0       0
>> test_deploy_vm/                                       1       0       0
>> test_volumes/                                         0       2       0
>> test_deploy_vms_with_varied_deploymentplanners/       3       0       0
>> test_guest_vlan_range/                                1       0       0
>> test_regions/                                         1       0       0
>> test_vm_life_cycle/                                   7       3       0
>> test_non_contigiousvlan/                              1       0       0
>> test_ssvm/                                           10       0       0
>> test_disk_offerings/                                  3       0       0
>> test_reset_vm_on_reboot/                              1       0       0
>> test_network_acl/                                     1       0       0
>> test_global_settings/                                 0       2       0
>> test_privategw_acl/                                   0       1       0
>> test_affinity_groups/                                 0       1       0
>> test_multipleips_per_nic/                             1       0       0
>> test_deploy_vm_with_userdata/                         2       0       0
>> test_loadbalance/                                     0       3       0
>> test_templates/                                       6       1       1
>> test_public_ip_range/                                 1       0       0
>> test_vm_snapshots/                                    0       3       0
>> test_resource_detail/                                 0       1       0
>> test_portable_publicip/                               2       0       0
>> test_network/                                         5       2       0
>> test_routers/                                         9       0       0
>> test_nic/                                             1       0       0
>> test_scale_vm/                                        0       1       0
>> test_service_offerings/                               3       1       0
>> --------
>>
>>
>> Regressions
>> --------
>> name
>>                     duration    age
>> integration.smoke.test_vm_life_cycle.TestVMLifeCycle.test_08_migrate_vm
>>                        30.83       1
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_vm_life_cycle.TestVMLifeCycle.test_10_attachAndDet
>>ach_iso
>>               1058.62       1
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_vm_snapshots.TestVmSnapshot.test_01_create_vm_snap
>>shots
>>                  993.179      1
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_vm_snapshots.TestVmSnapshot.test_02_revert_vm_snap
>>shots
>>                  993.166      1
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_vm_snapshots.TestVmSnapshot.test_03_delete_vm_snap
>>shots
>>                    0.264      1
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_network.TestPortForwarding.test_01_port_fwd_on_src
>>_nat
>>                  1003.5        1
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_network.TestPortForwarding.test_02_port_fwd_on_non
>>_src_nat
>>              1008.59       1
>> integration.smoke.test_scale_vm.TestScaleVm.test_01_scale_vm
>>                        5.097      1
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_service_offerings.TestServiceOfferings.test_04_cha
>>nge_offering_small
>>    1124.17       1
>>
>> Failures
>> --------
>> name
>>                          duration    age
>> integration.smoke.test_iso.TestISO.test_03_delete_iso
>>                             65.215      1
>> integration.smoke.test_volumes.TestCreateVolume.test_01_create_volume
>>                              0.082     21
>> <nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestVolumes>:setup
>>                            212.865     20
>> integration.smoke.test_vm_life_cycle.TestVMLifeCycle.test_09_expunge_vm
>>                            125.24      20
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_global_settings.TestUpdateConfigWithScope.test_Upd
>>ateConfigParamWithScope
>>       0.029     20
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_global_settings.TestUpdateConfigWithScope.test_Upd
>>ateConfigParamWithScope
>>       0.052     20
>> integration.smoke.test_privategw_acl.TestPrivateGwACL.test_privategw_acl
>>                            56.245     20
>> <nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestDeployVmWithAffinityGroup>:setup
>>                              0          1
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_loadbalance.TestLoadBalance.test_01_create_lb_rule
>>_src_nat
>>                   1003.58       2
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_loadbalance.TestLoadBalance.test_02_create_lb_rule
>>_non_nat
>>                   1003.45       2
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_loadbalance.TestLoadBalance.test_assign_and_remova
>>l_lb
>>                       1003.48       2
>> integration.smoke.test_templates.TestTemplates.test_03_delete_template
>>                             5.12      20
>> <nose.suite.ContextSuite context=TestResourceDetail>:setup
>>                             0         20
>>
>> Fixed
>> --------
>> name
>>     duration    age
>> 
>>integration.smoke.test_templates.TestCreateTemplate.test_01_create_templa
>>te
>>      35.415      0
>>
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 06:16:04PM +0530, Prasanna Santhanam wrote:
>> > On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 10:20:01AM -0700, Darren Shepherd wrote:
>> > > >From what I can gather it seems that master currently fails the BVT
>> > > (and know when I say BVT I mean that black box that apparently
>>exists
>> > > somewhere doing something, but I have no clue what it really means).
>> > > So in turn my spring modularization branch will additionally fail
>>BVT.
>> > >  Citrix internal QA ran some tests against my branch and they mostly
>> > > passed but some failed.  Its quite difficult to sort through this
>>all
>> > > because tests are failing on master.  So I don't know what to do at
>> > > this point.  At least my branch won't completely blow up everything.
>> > > I just know the longer it takes to merge this the more painful it
>>will
>> > > be....
>> >
>> > Darren, Sorry about the frustrations. I haven't been able to keep
>> > track these last few weeks about your work.
>> >
>> > I have run the tests against your branch and everything looks good so
>> > far. Whatever is failing is failing on master as well, so we'll ignore
>> > that. I will share the report shortly.
>> >
>> > They are the result of the job here, which I will summarize in a more
>> > readable format and mail out later tonight once it completes:
>> > http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/test-matrix/571/
>> >
>> > Each bubble in that grid represents a hypervisor profile against which
>> > all the tests were run.
>> >
>> > > Honestly this is all quite frustrating for myself being new to
>> > > contributing to ACS.  I feel somewhat lost in the whole process of
>>how
>> > > to get features in.  I'll refrain from venting my frustrations.
>> > >
>> > > Darren
>> >
>> > --
>> > Prasanna.,
>> >
>> > ------------------------
>> > Powered by BigRock.com
>>
>> --
>> Prasanna.,
>>
>> ------------------------
>> Powered by BigRock.com
>>
>>
>>


Mime
View raw message