cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Shepherd <darren.s.sheph...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VmWare SDK to vijava
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 20:23:32 GMT
No update on this.  I mentally got blocked on the emailing legal@
about it.  Should I go ahead and email them?  Whats the full email
address?  From a technical perspective I know this will work, I did
some bytecode analysis and we can produce basically the exact same
thing as what's in the jar today.  So its just a legal question in my
mind.  So I didn't want to waste anybodies time if legal is going to
say no.

Darren

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 2:27 AM, Hugo Trippaers <hugo@trippaers.nl> wrote:
> Darren,
>
> Any update on the vmware patch? Did you get the patch tested already? Would be nice to
get this in for the next release.

> Cheers,
>
> Hugo
>

> On Sep 26, 2013, at 6:23 AM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 8:01 PM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:
>>> Wow good guess...Hugo had me scratching my head on that one....Is Prussian some
code name for Apache legal....Should I ask....Would it make me look stupid if I asked....all
sorts of doubts going through my mind.