cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id>
Subject Re: Unable to create instance after upgrading to CloudStack 4.2.0
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 14:29:52 GMT
Hi Wei Zhou,

Thanks for your e-mail.

Do you have any recommendation or suggestion on how we can resolve the
problem? I am not a CloudStack developer (just a normal user) so we are at
loss on how we can resolve this issue. We are not able to upgrade to 4.2.0
because of this new problem, after we managed to get around quite a lot of
bumps on our road to 4.2.0.

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.