cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Template Issues
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2013 18:10:57 GMT
Udev rules. Its not cloudstacks issue but the OS. When the Mac address
changes, centos thinks its a new nic and creates a different one. So you
end up with eth1 or eth2 instead, which has no configuration.

You need to delete two files in the source you are templating, I don't have
them memorized but they should be easy to find online. One is
/etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net or similar, and the other creates that
file, in some other udev dir in /use I think.