cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: 2 questions regarding building docs
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 14:16:30 GMT
On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 9:15 AM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
> H,
>
> I started building the docs of the 4.2 tree, using the cfg publican-all.cfg
> I fails. Is there a defined set of targets that must/should build in the
> docs?

I personally don't like the -all target. I generally consider the
minimum set of documents to be release notes (cd release-notes;
publican build --langs en-US --formats html )
Install guide (publican build --langs en-US --formats html --config
publican-installation.cfg) and the Admin guide ((publican build
--langs en-US --formats html --config publican-adminguide.cfg)

There is also the allocator implementation guide, the quick install
guide, and the guides for NVP and Midonet that we could deploy -
though I am honestly loathe to do so when our more basic docs have
such major issues.

--David