cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Incomplete API docs?
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:49:01 GMT
That's actually a great point. One of my favorites is:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/api/apidocs-4.2/root_admin/changeServiceForSystemVm.html

Is ID really UUID? or the human readable ID?

--David.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 5:32 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath
<radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> They are simple one liners that do not convey  anything about the API.

to track this activity. Feel free to add/ edit/ remove the page content.