cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack collab Hackathons
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 08:46:57 GMT
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CCC+Europe
contains a provisionary list. You can add there if you have wiki
access or ask in this thread as Hugo suggests.

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Hugo Trippaers <trippie@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> The CloudStack collaboration conference is right around the corner. The first day of
the conference will be dedicated to workshops and a hackathon.

> I'm curious which developers are planning to attend the hackthon and what subjects you
are interested in. In Santa Clara we had a short list of some subjects to discuss and some
tables and discussions were already prepared in advance. In the upcoming conference we can
do the same, so if you have a discussion or project idea that you want to work on at the hackthon
let us know with a reply in this thread.

> I'm also curious if there are any aspiring developers that would like to have a sort
of introduction into cloudstack development during the hackathon.