cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.0.x to 4.2 upgrade
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2013 14:22:15 GMT
It should be possible to upgrade in one go. I have not tested it
though. Can you elaborate on the problems, Paul?

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 2:42 PM, kelcey@backbonetechnology.com
<kelcey@backbonetechnology.com> wrote:
> 4.1 had some major schema modifications around networking... At least for KVM.
>
> Sent from my HTC

contains sql scripts to update the db from 4.0 to 4.1 and 4.1 to 4.2 – so I guess it has
to be a two-step upgrade?

> Can someone confirm the upgrade process from 4.0.x to 4.2
>

> Regards
>
> Paul Angus
> Senior Consultant / Cloud Architect
>

> S:
> +44 20 3603 0540 | M:
> +447711418784 | T: CloudyAngus
> paul.angus@shapeblue.com |
> www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeblue

> 02/03 October, London
> 13/14 November, London
> 27/28 November, Bangalore
> 08/09 January 2014, London

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or
> related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither
take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the
sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd
> is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company
incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil
Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license