cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mailing list search
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:55:48 GMT
So far I haven't heard back from them. I will check next morning
making [Rr] but last week they where still at incubator in the
markmail indeces. I don't know if that means the markmail subscription
is also on the incubator list

Daan

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 11:37 PM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@gmail.com> wrote:
> Noah,
>
> The last time I checked, markmail still had all traffic against the incubator list names.
If that has changed, great. If not, then incubator needs to remain the target of the search.