cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Duffy <...@ianduffy.ie>
Subject [DISCUSS] Return ssh publickeys in listSSHKeyPairs
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2013 13:41:01 GMT
Hi,

With the development of gClouds, a google compute interface for
cloudstack I have found the need to get access to the ssh public keys
that Cloudstack generates as part of a keypair.

The publickeys are currently not exposed in any way. As a result of
this I'm implementing a hacky workaround to segment ssh public keys
across tags on an instance which is far from ideal.

Does anybody have any objections towards modifying listSSHKeyPairs to
return the public key along with the fingerprint and key name?

Thanks,
Ian.