cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: VolumeApiServiceImpl Question
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 23:35:07 GMT
Figured I'd send this out again.

Any thoughts as to why _maxVolumeSizeInGb is never assigned to in
VolumeApiServiceImpl?

The end result is you cannot create a volume unless you explicitly go into
VolumeApiServiceImpl and do something like assign a high value to
_maxVolumeSizeInGb.

I opened a JIRA ticket for this issue:

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

--