cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From benoit lair <kurushi4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't compile cloudstack 4.2 rpms from source
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 08:41:53 GMT
Yes Chip, i can just download the rpms from the cloudstack repo.

However, in the past i always compiled myself my cs rpms, so i would
continue on this way.

But the cloudstack already-build rpms can be sufficient for my needs

Wei, in my link http://pastebin.com/TNegzXUX

I saw i had a building problem on line 339 : [INFO] Apache CloudStack
Plugin - Hypervisor Xen ......... FAILURE [6.758s]

This could be the reason of my compilation failure ?

So what could be the fix for it ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards, Benoit Lair.