cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nguyen Anh Tu <ng.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review Request 14628: AutoScaling without NetScaler
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 05:26:34 GMT
2013/10/17 Sowmya Krishnan <sowmya.krishnan@citrix.com>

> This is interesting... Got couple of questions, if I may,

of course, go ahead :-)

>     What is the reason for the cluster limitation? Does it mean
> Autoscaling conditions are evaluated for the LB within the cluster only?

Yes. Because Xapi RRDs can only collects information of VMs on a Xenserver
pool (corresponding a Cloudstack cluster) via master host. VMs in another
pool are monitored by their own master host. It's separated.

    Looks like the new counters to be used for non-netscaler configurations
> are  cpu, memory.

Yes, I added two counters cpu and memory for non-netscaler purpose.

Thanks,

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U