cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject [ACS43] Schedule reminder feature freeze on 11/08
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 22:18:40 GMT
Folks

We are now just 9 days from feature freeze on 11/08. There are still many open feature and
improvement tickets. If your contribution is unlikely to make it to 4.3 feature freeze on
11/8 please move them out of 4.3 release to 'Future'.

Do remember that we have a 72 hour notice period to solicit feedback for MERGE requests. So
the absolute last day for merge requests for 4.3 features/ improvements will be 11/05. The
contribution has to be in master after satisfying any merge concerns by 11/08 to be included
 in 4.3.0 release.

For detailed branch merge requirement check [1]

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Branch+Merge+Expectations

Thanks
Animesh