cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject [ACS43] Three weeks to feature freeze on 11/08
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 00:31:52 GMT
Folks

We are now just 3 weeks from ACS 4.3 feature freeze on 11/08.  I have setup the Release Dashboard
for 4.3 at [1]. If you are experiencing issues with master please create issues and target
them for 4.3.0 release so that they can be tracked and addressed quickly.

If you are working on a contribution for 4.3 make sure that you have set the fixVersion to
4.3. Do plan on providing weekly update in your tracking ticket as comments by Wednesday.
If your contribution is unlikely to make it to 4.3 feature freeze on 11/8 please move them
out of 4.3 release to 'Future'.

Thanks
Animesh

[1] http://s.apache.org/dFk