cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Re-Introduction and Assist
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 18:55:12 GMT
Frankie thanks for your note, I have added you for Documentation

From: Frankie Onuonga [mailto:frankie.onuonga@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 12:40 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Animesh Chaturvedi
Subject: Re-Introduction and Assist

Hi guys.

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Frankie Onuonga. I work at  Angani Ltd. This is a company in Kenya.
www.angani.co<http://www.angani.co>
Most of you probably know me through my office email frankie@angani.co<mailto:frankie@angani.co>

I am writing to kindly inform you I am switching from using my office email to using my gmail
account.
There are many reasons that i would not like to get into at this time as to why it works out
better for me.

I also would like to assist in doing some release maintenance in documentation and code.

Kindly do let me know how I can be of help.

Kind Regards,