cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject Jenkins build slaves
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:09:18 GMT
Hey Prasanna,

I've made a few changes to jclouds and jclouds-jenkins over the past few days. Yesterday i
upgraded the plugin version on jenkins.bacd.org with my custom version. For now it seems to
behave a lot better and the buildslaves appear to be created as they should be. So we can
finally utilise the added capacity.

Currently we have the centos6 buildslaves available, but i'll see if i can build a debian
slave template as well. Would be nice to have a lot of the builds running on a cloudstack
cloud. Eat your own dogfood ;-)

We are still working on the cloud-in-a-cloud deployment from jenkins. We have the vmware equipment
ready and when we upgrade our internal cloud to 4.2 we can enable the nested hypervisor option
that i put in there. Sander is already working on templates for xenserver so we can deploy
those on demand.

Hopefully we have a lot of this stuff ready before CCC EU so we can sit down and work on the
test stuff. How about we reserve some time at the hackaton to work on this?

Btw, i switched the incremental build of cloudstack-master back to a full build. We can only
do the incremental build with the slaves if we have a central networked maven repository apparently.

Cheers,

Hugo