cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Donal Lafferty <donal.laffe...@citrix.com>
Subject [VOTE] Accept the donation of RDP client code into Apache CloudStack
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 18:11:40 GMT
As stated in a previous thread [1], Citrix is proposing the donation of source for an RDP client.
 After donation, the client would be integrated with the console system VM in order to provide
access to Hyper-V based VMs.

The client's source is in the diff attached to the Review Board submission https://reviews.apache.org/r/14701/

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/q6sfqrhosmirm3bg

I would like to call a vote here, so that we have a formal consensus on accepting the code
into the project.  I suggest that it be accepted into a branch, and then we work through any
technical concerns / reviews / changes prior to a master branch merge.

VOTING will be left open for 72 hours.

This is a technical decision, which means committer and PMC votes are binding.

DL