cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "SuichII, Christopher" <Chris.Su...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: StrategyPriority changes w/ Spring Changes
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 20:03:32 GMT
It looks like the changes from us didn’t make it through your merge at all. I should have
been more clear in my review - there are logic changes that needed to be carried from my changes
into yours, not simply a rebase. I will work on those changes and try to get a patch up shortly.

--
Chris Suich
chris.suich@netapp.com