cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Syed Ahmed <syed1.mush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE] changing nonoss to noredist
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2013 06:02:28 GMT
I have update the wiki as well. Should have looked at this mail sooner
:) Also is it possible to rename the install-non-oss.sh file to
install-noredist.sh ?

Thanks,
-Syed

On Sat 21 Sep 2013 01:19:46 AM EDT, Hugo Trippaers wrote:
> All,
>
> I've merged the branch to master.
>
> Please beware that the nonoss flag is now gone from master. To build CloudStack with
the non-redistributable components please use the noredist flag. Please adjust your build
scripts accordingly.

> I've updated the jenkins builds, but testing them is troublesome as all builds keep failing
due to the libvirt issue.

> On Sep 19, 2013, at 2:37 PM, Hugo Trippaers <trippie@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> As discussed on the mailing list we want to change the name of the nonoss branch
to noredist as this better reflects the reason for this separate branch.

>> In the branch nonoss-to-noredist i've made the necessary changes to the code. After
merging this branch i will also update the wiki and the jenkins jobs. It's not a big change
but something that we all must be aware of to avoid problems during compilation.