cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Syed Ahmed <sah...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: [New Feature FS] SSL Offload Support for Cloudstack
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 23:33:40 GMT
Thanks Murali for your comments.

I have started implementing the API which consists of mostly
certificate management, which is adding/deleting and listing SSL certs.
I will implement the assign to loadbalancer and the resource specific
code later.

Is it possible to submit my patch in two parts? The first part deals
with certificate management and the second one deals with assignment of
the certificate to loadbalancer. Both modules are independent and I
feel like I would learn a lot as my first part is being reviewed and I
can incorporate the  feedback from it onto my second part.

What do you guys think?

Thanks
-Syed