cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Gaudreault <fgaudrea...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: KVM systemvm not getting IP
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 20:50:52 GMT
Apparently, the cloud agent is not able to run on the version of the
systemvm I have. This one:
http://download.cloud.com/templates/4.2/systemvmtemplate-2013-06-12-master-kvm.qcow2.bz2

The error is :
2013-10-15 20:39:25,195 ERROR [cloud.agent.AgentShell] (main:null)
Unable to start agent: Resource class not found:
com.cloud.storage.resource.PremiumSecondaryStorageResource due to:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.cloud.storage.resource.PremiumSecondaryStorageResource

After couple time, the VM is killed by CloudStack. I should precise I am
running an LXC zone (I understand this type requires the KVM image for
systemvm).

Francois

--
Francois Gaudreault