cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "SuichII, Christopher" <Chris.Su...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: StrategyPriority changes w/ Spring Changes
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 20:17:43 GMT
Er, sorry. That was poorly worded on my part. Some classes, like SnapshotTest.java and all
the storage providers, did not get updated references to your refactoring. They still reference
StrategyPriority.pickStrategy(), etc. Additionally, I changed the pickStrategy() logic from
using a comparator to looping over the list once keeping a reference to the best result. This
logic was lost in the merge.

--
Chris Suich
chris.suich@netapp.com