cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Cloudstack collab Hackathons
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 08:43:43 GMT
Hey Guys,

The CloudStack collaboration conference is right around the corner. The first day of the conference
will be dedicated to workshops and a hackathon.

I'm curious which developers are planning to attend the hackthon and what subjects you are
interested in. In Santa Clara we had a short list of some subjects to discuss and some tables
and discussions were already prepared in advance. In the upcoming conference we can do the
same, so if you have a discussion or project idea that you want to work on at the hackthon
let us know with a reply in this thread.

I'm also curious if there are any aspiring developers that would like to have a sort of introduction
into cloudstack development during the hackathon.

If you have any other ideas, just shout.

Cheers,

Hugo