cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Breaking out Marvin from CloudStack
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 20:42:12 GMT
Yeah...I'm more amendable to this proposal.  I just don't see tests being separated from the
source release.  In fact, I see a lot of problems with matching versions and releases.

I still question the value of separating out a framework where both ends (tests and the server
it tests) stay in the same repo but I guess there should be no harm.  I do think our time
can be better spent elsewhere (for example, writing the tests) but, if others see it as necessary,
I wouldn't be against it.

@Edison
I can do what you said now.  To me that's more or less maven changes and build changes.  Not
a repo/separate release question.

--Alex