cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Shilamkar, Girish
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 10:38:07 GMT
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Girish
Shilamkar to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have
accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For
developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to
have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process. Whether
contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a recognition of a
contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and
the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Girish!

--
Prasanna.,
on behalf of the Apache CloudStack PMC