cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins job setup request
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 05:38:53 GMT
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 06:39:45PM -0600, Yoshikazu Nojima wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone who can setup a jenkins job in "jenkins.buildacloud.org"?
> I wrote a cloudstack plugin guide for VXLAN, and it is merged to the
> master branch yesterday.
> I want a job to build a plugin guide for VXLAN like the job
> "build-docs-midonet-master" or the job "build-docs-niciranvp-master".

Hi Noji,

I've set up the job for the VxLAN guide. I seem to have messsed up
your patch as some files failed to apply in yesterday's commit. I've
fixed that issue now and generated the guide. Please check if
everything looks good. If not, can you post a patch that fixes any
issues?

http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/build-docs-vxlan-master/

--
Prasanna.,