cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "kelcey@backbonetechnology.com" <kel...@backbonetechnology.com>
Subject Re: System VM template caching
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 16:22:43 GMT
I was able to create a work around and several community builders tested it out for me and
it works.

I will not submit to docs as it's a hack, but I have updated the JIRA ticket.

Work around can be found at:

http://cloud.kelceydamage.com/cloudfire/blog/2013/10/08/conquering-the-cloudstack-4-2-dragon-kvm/

Thanks,

-Kelcey

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Soheil Eizadi" <seizadi@infoblox.com>
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: System VM template caching
Date: Tue, Oct 8, 2013 9:49 PM

This seems similar to a problem I had on 4.3 Master with System VM creation. If it is the
same problem you can check from API command ListTemplateCommand(), from CloudMonkey and see
if it returns a bogus cached value. Then you know it is the same problem.
-Soheil

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-dev/201309.mbox/%3C6717EC2E5A665A40A5AF626D7D4FA90625E2E487@x2008mb1.infoblox.com%3E