cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Components in JIRA and bug assignment
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 18:03:38 GMT
On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 05:55:58PM +0000, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:
> [Animesh>] Chip  I get the principle behind the reasoning in  thread[2] which should
be maintained but at the same time not being able to assign the issues is a big hindrance
in running a release. I am not sure if you saw my response in this thread [1] started by Ilya
which was based on my experience as RM for 4.2.0

I did see it.  I'm agreeing to disagree but not be a hindrance to
progress.  ;-)

If everyone else agrees with the approach, then rock on with it!