cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Components in JIRA and bug assignment
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 17:45:16 GMT
On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 05:40:06PM +0000, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:

> [Animesh>] Chip does that mean you are open to folks assigning tickets to others?
Should this be posted in the original thread http://markmail.org/thread/btovj6t6opqxge5q.
because the threads where Ilya reopened the discussion has received few responses from Alex,
Sheng, Alena, Sudha, RamG

No, that just means that I was explaining the technical capabilities of
Jira.

I'm -0, so move forward if everyone else continues to agree.  I still
don't think it's the right way to operate, but I'm not interested in
blocking it if everyone else wants to do it this way.

I won't reiterate my previous reasoning, since you pointed to that
thread.

Cheers!

-chip