cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept the donation of RDP client code into Apache CloudStack
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:36:45 GMT
+1

On Oct 21, 2013, at 11:11 AM, Donal Lafferty <donal.lafferty@citrix.com> wrote:

> As stated in a previous thread [1], Citrix is proposing the donation of source for an
RDP client.  After donation, the client would be integrated with the console system VM in
order to provide access to Hyper-V based VMs.

> The client's source is in the diff attached to the Review Board submission https://reviews.apache.org/r/14701/
>
> [1] http://markmail.org/thread/q6sfqrhosmirm3bg
>
> I would like to call a vote here, so that we have a formal consensus on accepting the
code into the project.  I suggest that it be accepted into a branch, and then we work through
any technical concerns / reviews / changes prior to a master branch merge.