cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject [ACS43] QA and Test Tasks
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 23:09:19 GMT
Hi All,

43 is getting started now and it is great opportunity to participate and contribute towards
ACS 43 Validation if you have interest in testing and automation related areas. Below are
the tasks and I have posted a task sheet to sign up. Pl review and see if you would like to
sign up.  There are several areas that we need contributors and I have listed them below.
Pl review and sign up if you are interested in any of these activities

*Feature validation
List https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CLOUDSTACK%20AND%20issuetype%20in%20%28Improvement%2C%20%22New%20Feature%22%29%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%224.3.0%22
* Upgrade validation - will publish compatibility matrix but below are basic upgrades
4.0->4.3  (P3)
4.0.x->4.3(P3)
4.1->4.3 (P3)
4.1.x -> 4.3 (P2)
4.2->4.3 (P1)
4.2.1->4.3 (P1)
*Defect validation for ACS 4.3 ( there are already resolved defects pending for validation
and one can get started right away on these
*Automation ( Any 4.2 + features can be picked up for automation)

If you are interested, Pl do sign up for these tasks @ https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/QA+4.3+Test+Plan

Appreciate your help
Thanks
/Sudha