cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject [MERGE] changing nonoss to noredist
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 06:37:38 GMT
Hey all,

As discussed on the mailing list we want to change the name of the nonoss branch to noredist
as this better reflects the reason for this separate branch.

In the branch nonoss-to-noredist i've made the necessary changes to the code. After merging
this branch i will also update the wiki and the jenkins jobs. It's not a big change but something
that we all must be aware of to avoid problems during compilation.

Tests done on this branch
 * compile test regular
 * compile test noredist
 * package RPM regular
 * package RPM noredist

Comments or feedback on this branch? Otherwise i will merge this branch .

Cheers,

Hugo