cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: New features
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 16:44:40 GMT
I did reopen the https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3128. Will get fixed for
the next release, thanks Nicolas and Sebastien for following up.

-Alena.

From: Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com<mailto:runseb@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 12:13 AM
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>>,
Alena Prokharchyk <alena.prokharchyk@citrix.com<mailto:alena.prokharchyk@citrix.com>>
Subject: Re: New features

On Sep 23, 2013, at 4:50 AM, nfoata.ext@orange.com<mailto:nfoata.ext@orange.com> wrote:

Hello Cloudstack,
Sometimes ago, I wrote and submitted two new features with the following identifiers (see
below) :
1)     JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3701 (VM instantiation: Sending network information
in an extra field)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3702 (VM instantiation: Specific information
for hypervisors)

2)     Review board

Both Jira issues were also registered under review boards with a git diff and submitted in
august.
However, I never received any comment on them.
( I would like to put the direct links, in that mail but review board is not accessible this
morning).
Furthermore, I noticed and saw that there is a lot of demands under the review boards which
are not yet processed.
Does it mean, that there is so many requests that is take a long time ?

Hi Nicolas, and thanks for the ping.
Unfortunately it just means that we are behind.

Do cloudstack reviewers need more people or help ?

Yes, this is community driven, so any help you can give is very much welcome. You can help
review patches, file bugs, and submit more patches.

Or simply that I did not well up (follow) the submission process somewhere ? (Jira -> review
board -> submit ).
At last, I asked if is it possible to open again a bug (CLOUDSTACK-3128) because it was not
totally fixed and
I sent the solution in the comment of this one. (I can also do a git diff if I have to submit
it.) but no answer too.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3128?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

You should be able to re-open this bug. I am copying Alena to make sure she notices it and
sees your comment in the bug.

Thanks in advance for yours answers and please feel free to contact me if need be,
Have a good day,
Best regards,

____________________________
Nicolas Foata
Ingénieur
DMGP/Portail/DOP/EnP/Advise
Norsys pour Orange
Sophia Antipolis
nfoata.ext@orange.com<mailto:nfoata.ext@orange.com>

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed
or falsified.
Thank you.