cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: serviceofferings per zone
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 20:20:59 GMT
At this point its not available directly ( you may want to create a
feature request for the same in JIRA )

There is some kind of workaround though. See if it fits your use case (Do
state that if you can)
You can try creating them with tags (storage/compute) and introduce
similar tagged storage/hosts in the zone.
This will ensure that this service offering is usable only for that zone.

Thanks,
-Nitin