cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Shepherd <darren.s.sheph...@gmail.com>
Subject Network.{Provider,Service,Capability} string names don't match constant names
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 17:22:42 GMT
For Network.{Provider,Service,Capability} the getName() does not
always match the constant names.  For example
Capability.SupportedVpnProtocols, the getName() is
"SupportedVpnTypes".  For Capability.SupportedLBAlgorithms the
getName() is "SupportedLbAlgorithms".

Can we just clean up all those constants, meaning make the string
match what the constant name is?  Is that going to have some impact?
I can submit a patch that has a unit test to ensure the static's
getName always matches the static name.

Darren