cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 (sixth round)
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:43:36 GMT
I can change my vote to +1 if we include instructions similar to the
following in the upgrade notes:

If using local storage on KVM, the local storage path needs to be
changed in order to pass new validation. Remove any trailing slashes
in the path column of the storage_pool table before starting agents.
e.g.:

mysql -e 'update cloud.storage_pool set path="/var/lib/libvirt/images"
where path="/var/lib/libvirt/images/"';

If using a custom path, insert your path in place of
"/var/lib/libvirt/images/". If your custom path did not contain a
trailing "/", there's no need to do this procedure.