cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Virtual router and vm on different hosts
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 16:07:03 GMT
Yes, as Marty mentions they can be on any host, with tagged vlans linking
everything together.If you prefer them on the same host you can write a
custom allocator. The user concentrated algorithm packs VMS together when
possible, and random allocator is self explanatory, but I don't think
either pay attention to the router/guest relationships.