cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handling Public network traffic in a plugin
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 10:30:02 GMT
H Dave,

I actually didn't give 'guest' to much thought. I had to change the
vpcvirtualrouter. It calls the right guru based on the netoffer.
I feel I am not answering your question.
Are you in Amsterdam the 22th of november? A hackathon on this seems
appropriate.

mobile biligual spell checker used
Op 5 sep. 2013 03:08 schreef "Dave Cahill" <dcahill@midokura.com> het
volgende: