cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject lb. maxconnections and haproxy.cfg
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:56:11 GMT
H,

I am trying to hack at the haproxy.cfg and encountered the following obstacle:

        if (!serviceProviderMap.containsKey(Service.Lb) &&
lbServiceCapabilityMap != null && !lbServiceCapabilityMap.isEmpty()) {
            maxconn = cmd.getMaxconnections();
            if (maxconn == null) {

maxconn=Integer.parseInt(_configDao.getValue(Config.NetworkLBHaproxyMaxConn.key()));
            }
        }

this means that max-concurrent-connections can only be set if no load
balancer functionality is used. this makes no sense to me as the value
is used in haproxy.cfg

Anyone has some background on this for me?

thanks,