cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Aradhye <gaurav.arad...@clogeny.com>
Subject Problem executing async jobs explicitly
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:13:20 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to run test cases, in which I am creating snapshots of root
disk volumes of vms belonging to an account. The jobs (commands) to create
snapshots are supposed to run asynchronously.

Marvin code >> For this I am executing "submitCmdsAndWait" in
cloudstackTestClient which in turn calls "asyncJobMgr.submitCmdsAndWait"
and so on....

The problem is I can't see APIs getting called when jobs are submitted to
async manager. When I debugged the code, I found an error "CloudConnection"
object has no attribute make_request. That should have been
"marvin_request" (Prasanna had changed code for POST request. See >>
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-dev/201304.mbox/%3C20130423171058.GA12552@cloud-2.local%3E)

So After changing this code, the errors have gone, but still API commands
are not executed and can;t be seen in management server log.

Has anybody used asyncJobMgr before? If yes, please share how you are
passing the jobs to be run asynchronously.

Regards,
Gaurav