cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Syed Mushtaq <syed1.mush...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting Unable to find the Network Element implementing the Service Provider 'Netscaler' while adding a VPX
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 23:39:29 GMT
Hi,

I am building from master and am trying to add a Netscaler VPX to my
network config but I keep getting the following error

    Unable to find the Network Element implementing the Service Provider
'Netscaler'

Also, when opening the page for listing Netscaler devices I get another
error saying

    Unknown API command: listNetscalerLoadBalancers

does anyone else have this issue? Is there some config that I am missing?

Thanks
-Syed