cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Java process not running in KVM SSVM
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 19:39:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm having a bit of trouble with the KVM SSVM.

The KVM CPVM reads as VM and Agent states Up; however, SSVM has a dash for
Agent state (its VM state is Up).

On the SSVM, I ran /usr/local/cloud/systemvm/ssvm-check.sh and got back the
following message:

ERROR: Java process not running.  Try restarting the SSVM.

I restarted the VM and re-ran ssvm-check.sh (after still seeing a dash for
the Agent state) and received the same error message.

I'm running on master. I installed the KVM system template this way:

sudo
/home/mtutkowski/cloudstack/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt
-m /mnt/secondary -u
http://download.cloud.com/templates/4.2/systemvmtemplate-2013-06-12-master-kvm.qcow2.bz2-h
kvm -F

Any thoughts on this?