cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 (sixth round)
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 23:24:24 GMT

[Animesh>] David I fixed up the ReleaseNotes and tried to follow the instruction on building
the docs but not clear on few steps. Can you finish it up.

> 2 - Build the DEB packages
>
>   Wido has this one
>
> 3 - Build the RPM packages
>
>   *We need someone to own this one*
>
> 4 - Move the source artifacts from dist/dev to dist/release and stage
> the download page changes
>
>   A PMC member needs to do this.  I'll take this one.
>
> 5 - Finish the release announcement
>
>   This was started by Mathias here:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/4.2+Release+Annou
> ncement
>
>   It should really be finished.
>
>   *Someone needs to own finalizing this.*
[Animesh>] David, Chip Mathias has incorporated the comments received so far. What is pending
here? The feature description is brief should we add more details?