cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: contrail virtual network controller
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 05:05:33 GMT
Pedro

We are excited to learn about Contrail's plugin for CloudStack. Let me pass on few links to
get you started

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/OnBoarding
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Adding+new+features+and+design+documents

It seems the plugin is already under development and would have to go through IP Clearance
to get accepted by Apache. The process is described here http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/.

Which release are you targeting the Contrail plugin? Apache CloudStack is on a 4 month release
cycle and we are just concluding the current release. The next release is ACS 4.3.0 and for
which tentative feature freeze date is October 31st. Let us know if you have any questions

Thanks
Animesh