cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Phillips <mphilli7...@hotmail.com>
Subject Security Groups
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:32:44 GMT
I posed this question in the user list, but I figured I would throw it out here as well...So
If I have created a zone with the "DefaultSharedNetworkOfferingWithSGService" network offering,
then created a VM using the default security group, which has 0 ingress rules, I should NOT
be able to do things like PING that VM correct? The answer to the above question was answered
"correct"...My next question is, in that case what are some things I could look at to see
why it's not behaving as expected.