cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Phillips <mphilli7...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 03:32:45 GMT
Let me try that, I will report back my findings.
How do I file a report bug if it fixes the issue?

> From: imusayev@webmd.net
> To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware
> Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 02:46:35 +0000
>
> I think its documented (but I can't recall for certain). You need to use "-p nonoss"
to package nonoss packages.

> Also you don't need to do "mvn install -Dnonoss". Its good to do it initially to confirm
all builds well, but going forward the packaging process will take care of It.

> Regards
> Ilya
>

> - All mistakes in this message are not mine but Android's.

I have followed the instructions for the nonoss build perfectly, it installs the nonoss jars
with 100% success, I then build the rpms, which all build with 100% success. I then install
cloudstack using the RPMS, but when I go to add a vcenter cluster I get the following message
"Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware". Googling this message makes me
believe that my RPMS were not built with the nonoss options but I know for a fact they are.
I have tried the vmware jars downloaded from the "how to build on master branch" wiki, and
also from the vmware 4.1 and 5.1 SDK's...all result with the same resource manager error....What
am I missing?